I thank my because I want people to know that I truly appreciate the compliment of faving my artwork.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your Journal!!!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :3
5. No tag backs!
1. I'm currently going to be starting my second year at my community college.
2. I have decided that I'm going to be *officially* majoring in Art and minoring in Computer Studies or something similar..
3. I have read over 50 manga series... Though I have lost my list so I'll have to figure out that list again...
4. Since the 1st grade my favorite color has been pink, but for the past year I have grown to love all the colors of the rainbow, because I found that allows for more color variety in my clothing.
5. Speaking of clothing, I would say I have an artsy fashion sense. I like weird and different clothing/accessories that are personable and unique.
6. My entire bedroom walls are covered in posters and I have no space left... O-O Which sucks because my Boyfriend gave me two new posters, (Pacific Rim and Wolverine), and I have no room for them... -@ oi.
7. In addition to my artistic abilities, I also am a skilled jewelry maker. I haven't done anything in a while but I should post some of the things I have done.
8. I also like to sew. I'm a professional or anything... but I've made some pretty good costumes. I actually taught myself how to sew and many other tricks.
9. I have currently picked up reading again. I haven't read since last November. The book I'm reading now is the Fault In Our Stars by John Green aka Vlog Brother. And the funny thing is... I've had that book in my possession since November. I guess I got caught up with school and life and -@ excuses.
10. I been trying to catch up on Supernatural because Tumblr is practically forcing me. >.>
11. I recently got a film camera and 58 rolls of film. ^_^ All thanks to my Boyfriend and Aunt. <3
Now for the tagging...
Oops I tagged 12... oh well. ^-^